Zoëtry Paraíso, awarded as Best Beach Hotel Boutique by Food & Travel.
Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, located in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo won the 2019 Food and Travel Reader Award, in the category of Best Beach Boutique Hotel.
Gonzalo del Peón, President of AMResorts, thanked the readers of the prestigious magazine for nominating and making Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita a winner; and stressed that this award distinguishes the high level of service that each of the hotel employees offers to its guests.
The British magazine Food and Travel in its edition in Mexico summons its readers year after year, to propose to those restaurants, chefs, hotels, destinations and culinary and travel experiences that have become their favorites.
In the sixth edition of the Food and Travel Reader Awards 2019, a total of 39,367 voting records were obtained to select the winners of nine categories of “Food” and 17 of “Travel”.
The dynamic is that, in a first phase, readers make their nominations online freely from their favorite chefs, restaurants, hotels and destinations in Mexico and the world.
And in a second stage, the list of nominees is published in the magazine to start the online voting, which were endorsed by the office Moctezuma & Asociados.
The Zoëtry Paraiso resort of the Beautiful Riviera Maya, has been recognized by international organizations.
It holds the AAA Five Diamond Award for 16 consecutive years; the AAA Inspector’s Best Of Housekeeping Award; the Gold Travvy: Best All-Inclusive Luxury Resort in Mexico and the Best Boutique Hotel in Mexico; Islands All Inclusive Award: Best Food, among other awards.
The hotel adds today, to its hall of fame, the Food and Travel Reader Award 2019.
Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is an ultra-luxurious boutique hotel, offering the highest level of luxury and a vacation experience under the Endless Privileges® operating concept that includes:
- A focus on well-being, serenity, romance, and social and environmental responsibility.
- Located on 612 meters of beach, this unique property has 100 suites facing the sea, of which nine make up the new Impression ™ club.
- La Canoa, a restaurant awarded with AAA Four Diamond.
- The first certified Thalassotherapy center * in North America.
- A 48-foot private catamaran and complimentary rates at the Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf club.
- The latest in gourmet restaurants and premium liquors.
- And the gastronomic experience Sip, Savor & See Dining in other Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts or Secrets®, Dreams®, Now®, Reflect®, or Sunscape® Resort & Spa hotels.
*With imagery by Neogicos y Convenciones and information by Luis Moncada.